- On sale!
Furuno M1835 36nm Radar
Bringing a new level of quality, operability and reliability into marine radars
The MODEL1835 Radar is a high contrast 10.4" color LCD radar designed for a wide range of vessels
including pleasure craft, fishing boats and work boats.
This new radar offers crystal clear target presentation with automatic Gain/Sea/Rain controls
to deliver noise-free radar presentation.
It features superb detection of even small targets both at short and long range.
It also boasts all-new display modes which will assist you with navigating safely on all waters.
- Easy-to-install 10.4" portrait color LCD (350 cd) display
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in all weather conditions
- Stable AIS/TT target-tracking with zoom display function
- Full Screen Mode lets operators observe a wider range around the vessel
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Echoes in yellow, green, orange or multiple colors
|Peak Output Power||4 kW|
|Type||ø602 mm Radome (24'')|
|Frequency||9410±30 MHz (X-band)|
|Beam Width (Horizontal)||4.0°|
|Beam Width (Vertical)||20°|
|Antenna Rotation Speed||24 rpm|
|Display Unit||10.4'' color LCD (640 x 480, VGA)|
|Display Mode||Head-up, Course-up*, North-up*, True view*, True motion**
* Heading data required
** Heading and position data required
|Other Mode / Functions||ARP/AIS display*1, Target tracking*2, User programmable keys, Echo trails
*1 Requires AIS transponder/receiver installed
*2 Requires heading and speed data
|Temperature||Display unit : -15°C to +55°C
Antenna unit : -25°C to +55°C
|Waterproofing||Display unit : IP55
Antenna unit : IP26
|Power Supply / Consumption Current||12-24 VDC: 4.1-2.0 A|