How To Register As A Dealer:
Please note before you consider registering as a Dynamic Elements dealer which opens the door to wholesale pricing and dealer focused benefits you are required to complete a dealer application form, whereby certain basic business criteria needs to be met.
Although it may seem an unnecessary tedious process it has been put in place to protect our brands integrity as well as existing and prospective new dealers their markets and retail clients.
Basic Criteria To Qualify As A Dynamic Elements Dealer:
- The applicant is required to complete a dealer application form
- The applicant is required to be a legally registered vendor, entity, business or company
- A VAT number is require if located within South Africa
- Have an established office, business premises
- Not impact negatively on existing dealers through position and or negative business practices
- Place a minimum opening order of R50 000.00
- The prospective dealer must have experience or knowledge in selling the products of interest
- Be committed to holding stock
- Attend product training seminars if required
Who We Will Not Supply On A Wholesale Basis:
- Online Drop Shippers
- 3rd Party Online Resellers
- Businesses who focus on negative business practices to achieve sales.
What We Offer Our Dealers:
- An interactive live online wholesale platform
- Live pricing options
- Constant current stock volumes and availability
- Large stock holding
- Broad range of quality focused marine products.
- Door to door delivery
- Place live instant orders on the online wholesale platform
- Monitor orders and track related history
- New product arrival updates
- Product specials
- Indent ordering for bulk purchases
- A dedicated knowledgeable team servicing wholesale accounts
- To receive a dealer application form please send an email request to email@example.com
- Head Office Contact Phone: 0410010547
Terms and conditions of use
Dynamic Water Sports CC with registration number 1989/038445/23 and VAT number 4580113209 is incorporated in South Africa and trades as Dynamic Elements For the sake of convenience the name ‘Dynamic Elements’ will henceforth be used.
All content on our website www.dynamicelements.co.za is owned by our content suppliers or Dynamic Elements.
On behalf of our content suppliers, Dynamic Elements claims all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content no individual, business, online platform or single entity has permission to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who infringes on said copyrights or commits plagiarism.
In short no individual person, business entity, group or online entity, has permission to copy any form of content, images off our website www.dynamicelements.co.za without written prior permission from Dynamic Elements management. Any requests to use our content should be directed to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the selected specific content required, should permission be given then this permission of use would only apply to the specific content as requested and would not give the applicant on going blanket rights to use all or any content at will.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an email to: email@example.com,
Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
PRICING AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of pricing and product information. Instances may arise in which a product or products may be priced incorrectly on the website or where the product information supplied is inaccurate.
Dynamic Elements will not be held bound by the incorrect price(s) in cases where such error(s) occur. Due to fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent variances in our suppliers’ pricing, as well as the occurrence of periodic supplier price increases, Dynamic Elements cannot guarantee that the price at which an item is backordered will be the price at which the goods will be sold once stock has landed in South Africa. In such instances Dynamic Elements will either refund the customer the price paid or charge the difference in price to the customer should the customer still wish to purchase the product(s). Dynamic Elements will not be held responsible for errors in the product information supplied.
VAT (VALUE ADDED TAX)
VAT is charged at 15%. All prices listed on Dynamic Elements are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. Goods that are exported outside of the borders of the Republic of South Africa do not carry a VAT charge. Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate estimates for delivery times, Dynamic Elements is not liable for any delays in delivery that may occur as a result of our preferred courier partners scheduling.
Our physical address:
- 12 3rd Avenue
- Port Elizabeth
- Eastern Cape
- South Africa
All products sold by Dynamic Elements are covered by a manufactures warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defect only this does not apply to misuse, incorrect application or abuse of said product.
In the majority of instances the manufacturer of the product in South Africa endorses this guarantee. In such instances the manufacturer can be approached directly to affect the repair, or Dynamic Elements will handle the entire repair process on behalf of the customer. Where a product is defective it is the responsibility of the customer to return the product at his or her own risk and expense to Dynamic Elements. Dynamic Elements will facilitate the repair or replacement and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs. Dynamic Elements is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the one-year guarantee period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however, Dynamic Elements in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Dynamic Elements has business dealings.
Stock of all goods on offer is limited. Dynamic Elements shall take all reasonable efforts to discontinue the offer as soon as stock is no longer available. However, should items still be offered after stocks are sold, Dynamic Elements shall only be liable to refund monies where it is unable to fulfill orders at advertised prices. Where goods are advertised as having an estimated delivery time, or are on backorder, Dynamic Elements is not responsible for delays on these estimates. These estimates are merely guidelines and may shift with stock availability and supplier scheduling.
Your Privacy Matters To Us, we take your privacy and information security very seriously and are committed to meeting our data protection responsibilities in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
No credit card information is stored on our website, all payment information is processed securely via ‘Payfast’, a registered secure payment gateway that operates closely with all major banks.
We will use the information you choose to give us through the checkout process to finalise your order and:
- Keep you informed of your orders progress
- Give effect to your payment instructions
- Deliver your purchase to you and to follow through on your specific delivery instructions
- Meet any warranty information required by our suppliers whereby specific unit serial numbers are linked to specific transactions
If you choose to register and subscribe to our free newsletter, we will use any additional information you choose to give us for the following purposes:
- To contact you with special offers from time-to-time
- To advise you of new products, supplier offers, instruction courses, upgrades, and other benefits, which directly address your own areas of interest, hobbies, and pastimes;
- To bring you exclusive information about special, discounts, close outs, sale items, and similar offers
- To enter you automatically into competitions where you can win an array of exciting prizes on a regular basis
- We will not share your personal information with any 3rd party
- Your personal information will only be used for the subscribed purpose
- Your personal information is encrypted and secure.
At any stage should you wish OPT OUT you can unsubscribe to the free newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the wording unsubscribe and you will be removed from our mailing list.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Credit card payments.
At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorisation is obtained for the amount of the order. Should it be deemed that a transaction my be fraudulent and to protect against fraud, Dynamic Elements reserves the right to request ID documents, credit card billing statements and photocopies of any credit card used to make purchases on Dynamic Elements.
Dynamic Elements reserves the right to refuse to ship orders to customers refusing to make such information available or whose information is suspicious in anyway.
Bank Deposit Payments:
If a buyer selects to pay via bank transfer the following conditions apply:
1. The exact amount must be paid;
2. The payment must be identified by supplying the order number and/or surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer;
Credit card refunds - we are able to reverse transactions on our payment gateway system. The refund will only reflect on the credit card used and no other method is allowed.
Bank Transfer (EFT) refunds. Once an email with the order number, full banking details and request for refund is received, it may take up to 5 working days for the refund to be processed by our accounts department. Please send request for refund emails to email@example.com if a refund forms part of a return, then the terms applicable to returns apply as well.
Note: Dynamic Elements does not accept cheques . Dynamic Elements will only issue refunds as per the method of payment originally utilized by the customer.
The law governing these terms and conditions is the law of the Republic of South Africa.
The ECT Act states that when we offer goods or services by way of certain electronic transactions the following must be made available:
- Full name: Dynamic Elements (www.dynamicelements.co.za)
- Main business: Online Retailer and distributor of Marine Equipment and Marine Hardware and Marine Electronics, Software and accessories
- Address for receipt of legal service: 10 Albert Road Walmer Port Elizabeth
- Office bearers: Stephen Bogusch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Natalie Scholtz email@example.com
- Technical Service Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster Gary Lightfoot: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.dynamicelements.co.za
- Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The manual published in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act No 2 of 2000 may be downloaded from: http://www.acts.co.za/promotion_of_access_to_information_act_2000.htm
UPDATING OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Notwithstanding provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Dynamic Elements nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Dynamic Elements makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors. This web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Dynamic Elements that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.